Train with us, worry-free!
As restrictions continue to ease and we all feel a little more freedom, WE have turned up the heat on our facility practices to ensure you can train worry-free and get back to the business of fitness!
We're OPEN with solid measures in place to ensure your health and safety is managed. We have all the cleaning and safety bells and whistles in place, to give you certainty that your training with us, stays strong and consistent.
We’ve got your back
Get back to lifting, spinning, running or rowing with certainty. Our strict cleaning and safety procedures will ensure you can work out and check your worries at the door!
You'll notice BIG changes in our Club with more cleaning, sanitiser stations in all key places and social distancing markers.
We ask that everyone enjoying our facility does their part too. This is no time to get complacent.
- More than ever, we should help continue to keep our community and state safe!
- Use the santisation stations in our facility to wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Keep 1.5 metres distance from others wherever and whenever you can
- Contactless payment is preferred
- Wipe down equipment before and after use
- No Towel. No Train. Please bring two towels for your workout.
Get started, get moving
Sport Australia says that a minimum of 30 minutes of physical activity per day is what the average adult needs to increase physical activity levels and reduce sedentary behaviour.
We’ve all indulged in the work-from-home diet over the past months as a result of COVID-19. It’s time to kick these habits to the kerb and start to GET MOVING again.
30 minutes is all it takes to each day to lead a happier and healthier lifestyle
Moving each day supports health for:
- Brain – increases brain size and improves memory
- Heart and Lung – strengthens your hearing and improves lung function
- Mental Wellbeing – reduces the risk of depression and anxiety
- Bones – increase bone density and strength
- Social Interaction – get physical with friends and family
- Environment benefits – walk more and do 10,000 steps a day, to support reducing the carbon footprint from cars and public transport
Getting active and finding your 30 minutes of exercise each day, has never been so easy!
Get back to fitness NOW with $0 JOINING FEE AND YOUR FIRST 14 DAYS FREE.
With NO contracts, NO joining fee - there are NO excuses!
Your membership* will include:
Unlimited gym/health club access
$0 joining and admin fees
First 14 days $0
Unlimited group fitness classes
Unlimited aquatic access
Train with us, worry-free. Let's shake off winter and COVID-19, together!
Enquire in-centre or see the promotions page on our website and Facebook page for more details.
#getmoving #getstarted #allaccess #winterwarmer #14daysfree
📱 Download the COVIDSafe app to protect your community and help us to find the virus faster.
*After the first 14 days, the weekly membership will be direct debited; facility inclusions vary depending on location and programs.